Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Take



On tonight's Project Runway, Designer's Best Friend! This photo is from Tim Gunn's blog, and just shows the designer, but not his outstanding garments that deserved some more attention, and perhaps the win! This is Michael Knight, and so far he's been under the radar. What I've seen looks very interesting. In my opinion, he is, as he states it, a MFing designer! I hope it's not my kiss o' death, but I think he could get to the final three. I'm over that Laura Bennett. Her attitude about that adorable little Pomeranian was offensive. She says she can't relate to a little dog because she has so many kids. Kind of reminds me of situations where yuppies have a baby, who become the new prop (or accessory), and the poor pet gets neglected.

2 comments:

the dame said...

Give Laura a second chance! I was Horrified at her reaction to the Pom as well (I love poms) but there are some perfectly nice people out there who aren't dog people. She's been great otherwise - I mean, c'mon, she's the only designer who I'm dying to see what SHE's wearing and she stood up for Michael - who I agree is a major contender.

sweetfigs said...

My money's been on Keith for the win, but now I'll take another look at Michael. Was it just me or was Episode 3 not so good? I was expecting more character development.