Friday, July 14, 2006

Stinker

Just look at this child! Doesn't he look like he's going to cause some mischief? It's the Man, circa 1952 in his back yard in Chicago. I can't get over how cute this is, and how he still sort of looks like this, and he is a stinker. Tomorrow's the birthday, and in many family restaurants, he can qualify for a senior discount. So, how wrong was I about Project Runway? I knew my San Francisco friend was doomed when she gave up the sewing machine in favor of hand stitching her dress together. I'm surprised one can make it that far in the audition process without basic sewing skills! My new favorite is the very glam Laura Bennett. I love her audition video where she is standing serenely while her five male children are all running amok in her apartment. That's sort of how I picture the Man's childhood. The Man is the oldest of seven children. I imagine from his behavior now, that his parents gave up on the discipline and order because there were too many kids! As opposed to my family situation with the Strictest Parents Alive.

No comments: