Tuesday, April 29, 2008

From the Unfinished Pile


Summer's coming, and my mind turns to upcoming events, and I imagine what I'm going to wear. But really, if you think about it, how would most people know that I put on something from my existing wardrobe vs. something fresh off the needles? Never mind the logic, I just want the new thing. I started this vest about a year ago, coincidentally at the last Craft Mafia Spring event, and now I'm close to finishing. Just about two more inches on one side of the front, then blocking and bands. It's the Catriona vest from last year's Debbie Bliss Rialto book, with some modifications.
I have a pretty busy week ahead--deadlines at work, a drive out to the suburbs Friday for work and purchasing my new sewing machine, and preparing for the Hand-Mayed event at Zola Jones this Saturday!

No comments: