Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Little Bad Ass


What are the chances of this happening? This morning, I was out in the back yard, with Piccolo, who was wearing one of her newest sweaters, that I refer to as the "kitchen sink"--It has four different types of yarn, including navaho plied hand spun and a cashmere and polwarth turtleneck. My neighbor came out into her yard, and admired the new sweater. We chatted a bit, and she revealed her former business as a dog milliner. I decided to do a little sleuthing using Google. The image above is of her dog, Vito, on the cover of a Bad Examples album. Vito's mom, Terri, told me that there are more photos of Vito in hats on the album liner. Vito is fifteen years old now. How lovely to have a companion like him for so long! In his youth, he was a "bad ass" pug. He looks like he has quite the attitude here.

1 comment:

Bonne Marie said...

I adore the pup.

I adore le chapeau...