Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If You See Me for the First Time, You Won't Know It's Not New


So, I posted a query to a discussion group for Bay Area Knitters on Ravelry, and presto! Three Doggie Knits events on the calendar!
What's planned is Thursday, June 4, 6-8 pm at Yarn Dogs in Los Gatos, Saturday June 6, 2-4 pm at Yarn Boutique in Lafayette, and Tuesday, 6-8 pm at Marin Fiber Arts in San Rafael. Details as the trip gets closer.
I'll be wearing knitted stuff. This little number made its debut today. The Summer Wave tank, in Briar Rose Fibers Legend. Let me tell you. If you're looking for some amazing fine gauge wool in incredible colors, this is the yarn. I'm thinking about what else I can knit with it. I actually have a lot left over of the enormous hank that I purchased. But more is on my list when I bump into Chris at the three fiber events I plan on seeing her at this summer!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Corinne! sweetie! I am so happy for all of your new "gigs" with your sweet book! Happy travels and I'll see you soon. oh my gosh! the Summer Wave Tank is just beautiful!!!! yay!