Saturday, April 16, 2011

It Rains, It Pours

Lots of stuff happens.  Piccolo related, she's being treated for two bacterial infections, and today, I almost had a bad household accident with her.  I was about to wash her muddy paws in the bathroom sink, and I turned, holding her, and one toenail got caught in the radiator cover.  It took a (long) minute to get it out, and honestly, for a moment, I thought I wouldn't be able to.  The Man was not on the premesis when this happened, and part of the events of this past week included me having a meltdown about him and Our Living Situation. 
Other Things that Happened--car stuff, and today, going to the shop, my tote bag fell over when I opened the car door, and knitting fell into a puddle.  My beautiful Malabrigo cardigan. 
My knitting sort of sucks these days--I finished a sweater, that I helped many people to make look fabulous, and it looks horrible on me.  I should have known not to knit this style, as it has been a failure in the past.  As a good friend said, "you shouldn't put a circle on a circle."  It won't happen again.  I'm working on a plan to re-purpose the lovely yarn.  The current sweater will never be seen in public.
In Other News, Piccolo has another quilt.  If you look close, you can see some application of my new Tammis Keefe dog fabric.  The back of this is pretty special too, almost like it's another front.  More photos to come.

No comments: