Sunday, August 03, 2014

Rusty and Bo

My friends Rusty and Bo.  Lovely adorable people.  Not their real names, just what they call each other.  Empty nesters with creatures that happen to fall into the nest.  Their home always has a hum of activity while maintaining a peaceful mellow vibe.  A home with a soul.  Circumstances find them with three dogs.  They are going out of town, and I will be providing in home pet care to the two tiny dogs.  Madeline will be my assistant for this task, and I suspect the Man will tag along.  I'm going to be working, but it's going to be a mini stay cation!  They have a lovely home and yard, and I'm going to get some rest, and quiet.  This is a photo of the initial meeting of Mad and the dogs.  A little sniffing, a little exploring, and afterwards everyone fell asleep.

No comments: