Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Can't Stop


More reruns and leftovers. If I like a pattern, I'll knit it again. It's another Briar Rose Fibers Tuscany Tank, yarn purchased from their web site. The colors, as always, are one of a kind. The reds are a departure from the blue that has been getting my wardrobe attention lately.


So, are you wondering what ever happened with that book I was writing? Here's what I know as of today. The title will be Doggie Knits: Sweaters and Accessories for Your Best Friend. The anticipated publication date is now Spring 2008. I guess a year goes slower if you're waiting for something. I had no idea. It took me a long time to write it, but it looks like even longer to finish it off. There's a few little technical things I'm adding, and I'm working on the step outs for that. I've really got to get started on the Next Big Thing if I want something else published.

No comments: