Monday, April 02, 2007

Domestic Goddess


I am loving that slow cooker. Tonight I made a beef brisket that was fan-freakin-tastic. 1.5 pound brisket, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon oregano, a handful of baby carrots, two stalks celery. Throw the meat on top, and cover with beef broth. Cook for many hours. I added some canned tomatoes half way through. I thickened the broth on the stove with some cornstarch. Yum. I was home today after working the job for seven days straight, and saw a great looking slow cooker soup recipe on the Food Network today. We're going to try it soon.


I was working on step outs for the book today, and most of them are photographed. I've got to get that out this week.

The photo is a vest back, knit in Briar Rose Fibers Abundance. I've got it finished, and I'll post that soon.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Your doggie sweaters are just so darned cute! I want to make one for my sisters dog......I can't wait for your book to come out! Don't give up on the commerce thing...sometimes it just takes a while...
Chris