Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Succumbed


I've mentioned before that I'm not doing any classes at Stitches Midwest this year. In my mind, I'm getting a lot of mileage out of it in terms of using it to justify other purchases. I had been thinking about Bohus knitting for the last month. After seeing Miss Sweetfigs picture rich posts about our weekend in April, I caved in and ordered two sweater kits. It may take me some time to get to knitting them. Once knitting, it will take a long time to finish on those size 00 needles. Hopefully the result will be worth it. One of the reasons I got two kits now is that the lady who dyes the yarn is the only one who does it, and when she stops, then it all goes away. One kit is for the jacket version of the sweater in the center, the Large Lace Collar. The entire front of the jacket is that color pattern, and on the black background, it really does look like a lace overlay. I have some other Bohus knitting in mind, but I have to some research to see if I can use some of the color work in the way I have planned.

No comments: