Monday, June 11, 2007

Now I Want Some Onion Rings



Just as I got that Journey song out of my head, tonight driving home there's discussion about last night's Sopranos finale on my progressive radio station (850 AM), and they play that song again. Thanks.


The socks are a feather and fan variation from Knitting Sensational Socks, with my standard heel, using Crown Mountain Fibers Sock Hop yarn, in Satisfaction.


I'm just getting started on a busy week with book editing, and work kicking my hiney. Really conflicted about work. Would love to give it up.

3 comments:

BertandFelix said...

Oh my gosh, what about that Sopranos episode??! I think Tony is dead...but that is just my theory. The onion rings...ring..full circle. The guy in the MembersOnly jacket...the title of the first episode. The lyrics in the song...

Ok, enough...

The sock is awesome! I have to work on a sock I have had since November.

Corinne said...

Oh, the symbolism that went right over my head! I can't figure out why they had so much screen time devoted to Meadow parallel parking her car.

Angela said...

I've been conflicted about work, too. I decided last week that it was time to go. (I've given them until the end of the year, but the deed has been done.) I'm still conflicted in many ways, but I needed to make a change for myself. Between crying jags, it feels really good...