Friday, June 29, 2007


The star of the package was the February baby sweater from Knitter's Almanac, using Socks that Rock heavyweight in Sun Stone. It's a fun little sweater to knit, and I'll make this again. It's classic and pretty. I found the kitty with attitude buttons at Vogue Fabrics in Evanston. This child is going to have pets as a part of her life. There are dogs, cats and birdies at home.

At last, this month is coming to an end! My schedule is going to loosen up, including a much needed four day break next week, which is going to be longer with the weekend attached. I don't know if I'm going anywhere, because the Man is not capable of planning in advance. There are projects to be finished, and housework to be caught up.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I ezpecially love the sweater! I'm looking forward to a break, too. I'm taking some time off starting next week. Yea for no work-work. (There is still plenty of house-work and life-work, but that's different!)

sturdygirl said...

the whole outfit is beautiful! i love the colors you chose. i wish i could see the hat up close. i tried clicking on the pic but it goes to alison's blog.