Monday, September 10, 2007

I Can Feel it in the Air


Oh, I think sweater weather is approaching. I can feel that welcome cool bite to the air. I've waited so long! So many projects that I want to make, so many to finish. This is the front to the Debbie Bliss Catriona vest, in Rialto. Started in May. I'm getting closer to the finish. So far in the queue, I've got two skirts, and one dress. I found the dress yarn on Saturday from my favorite source.
The Man walked home today, after a stress test passed with flying colors. Before you gasp that I allowed him to walk, Swedish Covenant Hospital is just three blocks from our place. He was up at 6:30 to start the tests, but didn't get home until about 2 pm waiting for his doctor to make her rounds. His problems are anxiety related. The little darling appears to be "care free", to quote his accountant, but the reality is he's pretty emotional and high strung. The thing that struck me most while I sat with him last night, was how adorable I think he is (even after all these years!), and how he's still the one I want to be with most. If it weren't for Piccolo at home, and the bed next to him being filled last night, I would have seriously wanted to stay over with him.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad to hear he is alright!

I still love that sweater and color-fantastic choices.