Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Extreme Blog Negligence

I have things to show you, really I do.  I just haven't had the energy to photograph everything.  I've been sick for the past few days.  It sort of started with pink eye on Thursday night, then I lost a day of work, and with the extra coverage I have to do for the next six weeks, well, I have no wiggle room, and no energy, still.   Only enough to cough up what I think at one point will be a fragment of lung tissue.  Then I've been obsessed with other matters.  I'm facinated by watching the wheels pop off of the Hate Talk Express.  I've been stalking the 538 blog, and Huffington Post.  Here's an essay that pretty much sums up what I've been thinking.  Who would believe that I would agree with an evangelical?  I blame the KFO group on Ravelry for seriously ruining my productivity when I'm at work and can get a wireless connection.  Honestly, the dialogue can be fascinating.  I would love to vote early, and then spend election day in Indiana driving people to the polls, but I would have a hard time explaining that to the Man, who is cynical about all this.  I guess I'm not a cynic after all.  Things won't be normal in this household until November 5.

No comments: