Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hibernation

It's a rockin' Saturday night here at Lucky Penny headquarters.  This evening, the Man devoured most of a chicken pot pie that I made, and was asleep at 8 pm. 
I've been out only once today, and spent the day with projects.  I want to focus on inventory, but a few projects were near by to distract me, like a yummy cashmere scarf, some new gloves, and putting the finishing touches on a few sweaters for me.  I also spent considerable time looking for reproduction vintage dog fabric for future quilting projects.  I was all ready to proceed with the credit card number, and then thought about how far away I still am from pay day, and came to my senses.  Now I know where to find them, at least.
This is how Piccolo supervises binding quilts.

No comments: