Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm a Procrastinator

I'm too tired tonight to gather the materials I need for my appointment with the accountant tomorrow afternoon. I'll power though it tomorrow, as we are leaving in the early afternoon for the tax preparation.
I was going to work on it yesterday, and Friday, but work totally got in the way. Hellish work yesterday. So fed up with this situation.
I've worn hand knit socks for so many years now, that I'm starting to wear out the wardrobe. I wanted to try Silk Garden to see if these would be durable. This is Silk Garden Lite, color, unknown as I discarded the ball band. I used 2.5 balls for these. I have some Silk Garden Sock in the stash, which looks a little heavier than the Kureyon Sock. I've had a sock in Kureyon on size 1 needles forever.
I'm also working on a cardigan in Peace Fleece. I think that I love that stuff. Want more of it. It might end up coming in second to the Briar Rose addiction.

No comments: