Friday, April 24, 2009

Return

Home at last from two weeks of hellish work.  What to do with someone who's floundering?  Give her more hours, and another assignment!  I've decided that I need to work on Lucky Penny every day, even if it's just a few minutes, so I don't feel like everything's slipping away.  I do admit that it will be nice to get additional funds into the household for a while.
The new computer got a nasty virus, so we were down for a week.  This ramped up the tension in my world for a bit.  I think that a computer is a more essential communication device than a telephone these days.
Here's a shot of a "blissed out" Felix, as Mary would put it, on the quilt I made for their home.  I'm generally not a cat person, but those are two really great cats.
Tomorrow we go on our first road trip of the season.  I'm ready for it!  Escape!

No comments: