Monday, June 22, 2009

I Hate Summer

It's not even 7 am and I can feel the sweat beading on my upper lip.  I sleep with ice packs, and the person next to me is asking for more covers.  If I don't get another air conditioner to cool off the front half of this apartment this week, and the Man to put it in the window, I will lose my mind.
Piccolo went back to the vet last week for more of the same back problem that she had last October.  We need to be more careful with her jumping.  I blame the Man for leaving her on the bed after he's left the room.
I started on this little number from Interweave Knits, Summer 2009 before vacation.  I'm about 70% into it, and now can't find the back piece I've finished.  It's the Sprout Tee, but I'm doing it in Peace Fleece worsted.  I think it will look really cute over a long sleeved t-shirt this fall.  Only four months away.

1 comment:

BertandFelix said...

I was at the knitting workshop yesterday...so hot that it was hard to knit. Now, I am the kind of person who does knit in the summer...and just cranks up the air but for some reason this past weekend was hotter than the air conditioning.