Friday, May 04, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Learning curve here.  This photo was uploaded from my phone, but I can't figure out how to get others to upload.  The goal here is to do some mobile blogging.  This home is a work in progress.  The view being from the dining room into the living room.  Currently I'm thinking hard about some drapes to add to the window in the dining room.  Sort of like colorful scarves on either side of the windows.  The apartment stays kind of dark most of the day, so the side drapes would be just for adding color.  There's still some bulletin boards that need to be hung in the studio, and the carriage seat in the foreground is a catch all for jackets, sweaters, and scarves.  I would like to set up my knitting machine in the dining room, very soon.  I unpacked two boxes today, and found more things that could be offered for sale at the next Stash Bash, because in all likelihood, there will be another.

No comments: