Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Batten Down the Hatches

We are so glad that September is over at Lucky Penny HQ.   We had crisis upon crisis, beginning with a health issue for LaMad, and ending with and Emergency Room visit last night with the Man.  Will October be any better?  According to Astrology Zone, it's going to be very rough going.  If what's going on the the government right now is any indication, we may be in for it.  I'm going to try my hardest to not be a source of any controversy.  Pretend I'm not here.
One thing that will continue with happy outcomes is knitting for dogs.  Hints of sweater weather (below 60 degrees in the morning) mean that the knits go on for the morning outings.  I just finished this a few days ago.  It's in a new Noro yarn, Obi, which is a substitute for my beloved discontinued Hitsuji.  I love stripes.

No comments: