Friday, December 23, 2016

We Get Older

I've been feeling a lot of malaise in the last few weeks.  Some having to do with the death of this country, and some having to do with the revelation that my physical self is crumbling.  Mostly I feel okay, but there are days when the realization that my body is compromised is daunting. I can maintain with some much needed self care, and insurance, which is okay for 2017, but after that is anyone's guess.  My friends and I are pretty much in agreement that we are in for some punishment.  I've read on Facebook that it's God's plan.  Really?  Does your God hate us?  I'm glad to be an atheist.

In the meantime there's not much to do except get out of bed each day, take care of the Mad, and be my most creative self.  Madeline's sweater is the Madeline Basic 4.5, knit with Briggs and Little Heritage, in that hunter orange color.  We disapprove of hunting, but that color is everything.
Year end wrap up of the crafty events to follow, along with some wishes and goals for 2017.

No comments: