Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye to 2016

It's over in a few hours, and I'm feeling even more unsettled than before.  I did some things this year to expand my safety net a little, and I plan on leaving in a bit due to the lure of earning lots tonight.
I knit a lot of dog sweaters, and a few for myself too.  I started and ended the year with some garments for the theatre.  I did a little bit of sample knitting, but that's been idle since the summer.

For my personal knitting, I have come to realize that first and foremost I am a sweater knitter.  My favorites, and the ones I wear the most often, are fingering weight.  I still have a lot of worsted projects in progress, but, moving forward, I think I will focus more on the lighter weight garments. Perhaps this is because my personal thermostat has moved up a notch.

I don't really want to go into detail about everything that's happened this year, if you're curious, there's a bit of content in the 2016 archives.

I'm looking ahead to my goals and desires for 2017, and gathering my thoughts for the next post.  Hoping that 2017 treats us kindly.

No comments: