Sunday, August 19, 2007


A shot of a magnificent sheep after shearing. I love how his horns look like tire treads.
We've returned to a house full of wool, but empty. Piccolo can't be sprung from her accommodations until tomorrow. I'll have one cup of coffee, then I'll hurry to get her. It's so sad not to have Piccolo here. The Man doesn't want to talk about it, so it's a sign that he's not happy about the situation, either. My knitting guild chartered a bus to this year's event. I may reserve a spot if they go next year. The trip is a long and stressful drive, with the time change, I get anxious about not having enough time to see the fest. The Man prefers Wisconsin driving to Michigan. So, perhaps the plan for next year is to take a day trip, and leave the loved ones at home.

1 comment:

Angela said...

It would be nice not to have to worry about the drive. My 4am trek would have been fine sans the detours and I-Pass mess. There was very little traffic. I'll have to wait and see if I decide to take classes again next year. Or I may take a pass and do an event that I haven't ever done before, perhaps Camp Cockamamie! The camping part really is enjoyable, if they would only get some cleaner, nicer shower facilities. Sorry to miss you, too. Hope to catch up at the next KIP.