Tuesday, June 03, 2008

At Last


After changing hosts, servers, and what not, all with a lot of confusion and a meltdown on my end, the new Lucky Penny site is live at last. I promise to update frequently, so when people come back to the site there's always something new to see!
This is the Gidget Hoodie, one of the patterns in Doggie Knits, Sweaters and Accessories for Your Best Friend, available now!
The sample is knit in Black Water Abbey yarn, color Butter, that I fulled in the washing machine to get deliciously fluffy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so excited. Received a notice from Amazon yesterday that my pre-ordered copy of your book shipped - yay!

BertandFelix said...

WHAT!!!!??!!! You can't find your Bohus kits!!!! Tear that place apart. Let me know when you find them and we can start them together.

Chris said...

Congrats on the book and I hope you havea good time at TNNA!!!! Love the Black Water sweater!!!!!!

BertandFelix said...

Got my copy of the book today!!!!

rita said...

I was notified on Thursday that my book had shipped from Amazon--woohoo! I had it shipped to my daughter's house in Orlando since that's where I'm going to be in July when it was supposed to be shipped, and I just happened to be in Orlando for an unscheduled vacation, and I was just hoping against hope that it would arrive by Saturday, but it didn't. Oh well. My daughter is going to ship it to me as soon as she can--not soon enough is my guess!!! I'm really excited about it.

May I use the patterns for sweaters that I knit for the United Yorkie Rescue Organization? I'm a member, and I knit sweaters for them to sell to raise money to take care of the foster Yorkies we take in. If not, I understand; I wanted to ask before I knitted anything for them.

Congratulations!!! I love the hoodie; my Zippy might just need one of those.