Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fearless

This is my darling nephew, Eric.  We took this photo last Christmas, when he suspected that I was going a little stir crazy in the house, and we took a walk around the neighborhood.  He's currently on a three month tour on a cruise ship, with the itenerary being about half of the world, including South and Central America, and Europe.  He's playing piano for a torch singer.   With the economy being what it is, who knew that the family member in the entertainment field would never be out of a job?  Eric and my niece are fearless.  They take risks, and don't let anything hold them back.  All of the kids in my family (three of them, all my younger brother's kids) are remarkable young adults.  I look at their example when it comes to being fearless in my own life, and being willing to take a chance.

No comments: