Friday, June 29, 2012

High and Gay--My Road Trip

A week ago, I was on my way to the needle arts trade show.  It seems like I was away for a long time, and now ages since I've been back.  It was a mix of professional type people, and total freak show.  I won't get too snarky, and believe me, I could, but the pinnacle of freak show might be riding a bike down the aisles of the show floor.  But, maybe that's just me.  One thing that strikes me every time that I've been since the release of Doggie Knits, is how little I've accomplished since then.  I really must do something to remedy that.  Right now, I'm sort of obsessed with the thought of knitting Cocoknits designs in linen for myself.  My other obsession is aquiring some Anzula Best of Worsted for some dog designs.  It's my favorite fiber of the show. 
Best part of the show--just walking around, shopping, laughing, and dining.  My favorite flavor of Jeni's ice cream is Juniper Lemon Curd.  I think I want her cookbook.  Worst part of the show--being accosted on High Street by some crazy Com Fest attendee.

No comments: