Saturday, July 07, 2012

More Naps

If it seems like we haven't gotten off the pet bed, that pretty much was the case this week.  Tonight, I finally turned off the air and opened some windows.  Refreshing.  Piccolo peed on her quilt this morning, who knows why.  So, it's been changed.  I'm in the process of sewing binding on to a new one.
Bravo TV has a new show called 10 Things That Make Me Happy.  The Jonathan Adler segment has me obsessed.  I would love to hang out with him and his husband, Simon Doonan.  I just find them to be so delightful and fun.  I'm sure that they would get me, and my decorating, collecting, and crafting style.  I just can't stop thinking about Simon's collection of custom made Liberty of London shirts.  I'm itching for some of that fabric for my quilting.  Purl Soho has Liberty quilt fabric in stock now.  I'm dreaming of a stack of fat quarters for my next log cabin quilt.

No comments: