Thursday, May 09, 2013

Earned Every One

I stopped having my hair colored about three years ago.  Partly to save expenses  on hair care, but mostly because I pined for the glorious salt and pepper colored hair that my contemporaries were sporting.  I said, "it's the new blonde, and  I want it!"  The hair stylists looked at me as if I was nuts.  I only saw a few little grey strands.  The other day, finally, I detected a little grey frosty top layer!  Every strand has been earned!
It's hard for me to find a hat that looks good on my round face, but I like this one.  It's a free pattern, called Tayberry, by Cirilia Rose. I knit it in Cirilia's yarn, Kenzie,.  The yarn has been flying out of the store.  I'm working on two more projects in it, and I want to do a sweater for La Mad.

No comments: