Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Is it Ever Easy?

If you've been reading the blog for some time, you know my struggle to find a safe, stable place for Lucky Penny HQ.  I can pinpoint the time of the downward trajectory to our living situation, which happened before the inception of this blog.  Right now we are waiting for the go-ahead to move into an apartment that is in the Man's family.  It's a senior building, which cracks me up, smaller, which will require considerable purging.  I have been mentally placing furniture in it for months, and imagining doing my laundry in my residence.  The best part--it's so quiet, and I just know all those old folks are blasting their televisions.
I finished the sweater that I have been knitting.  This is Leigh, by Julie Hoover, who I think is a brilliant designer.  I used Shibui Pebble held double, and I love it so much.  I wish it were just a bit cooler so I could actually wear it!  I got a lot of knitting time riding in a car on a road trip for once.  I had brought other projects on the trip, but couldn't put this down.

No comments: