Friday, August 07, 2015

I Need a Bigger Platform

Here at Lucky Penny HQ, we are having the Summer of Austerity.  The Summer of Misery.  I attempted some bold moves to try to change my circumstances, but now I need to think of another way.  Publish.   Self publish.  Work on the retail side of Lucky Penny.  I need an increased platform. Lucky Penny's fan page on Facebook has a little more than 200 likes, and my Instagram followers hover below 300.  If you happen to read this blog, and are part of my Facebook or Instagram family, thank you.
In the meantime, there's some knitting going on as always.  This is a hat knit from Cumbria by Kelbourne Woolens in their pattern, and now the name escapes me.  Additional round repeats for slouch.  I just love this color green.  I think it could easily be used as a neutral.  I really want a sweater out of this yarn

No comments: