Friday, May 06, 2016

Mad Makes Me Happy

There is something about being in the presence of Madeline.  I can just feel my blood pressure dropping, and my heart opening up.  When my schedule permits, I let her take me for a walk around the neighborhood for almost as long as she wants.  That usually means going pretty far, and I don't think she realizes that she's going to have to walk the same distance back.  I let her choose the route, for the most part.  Mad doesn't like to return the way she went.  All the smells must be smelled.    This photo is from yesterday, when it was still in the 40's.  Sweater weather continues.
It delights me to see Madeline walking with confidence.  She might bark at someone just to get their attention.  I've noticed that I'm not the only one that is happier in her presence, but she makes pretty much everyone she meets happy, too.
Madeline is a magical and powerful creature..

No comments: